Moonlight Beach Fest- Saturday, October 24, 2015
Join us on Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 9am to 6pm for an amazing day at the cove on the sand with family and friends at Moonlight Beach Fest.
Festivities will include:
- Surfing Madonna Oceans Project 5k/10k/10 mile/1k Run-Walk
- Science of Surf and Skate - Open your eyes to the role that the physical and life sciences play in the activities we love. Plenty of interactive "labs" to check out. You'll be blown away!
- Waterman Lifestyle expo - It's all about the Waterman lifestyle. Check out cool exhibits and visit with Encinitas Lifeguards, San Diego County Sheriffs and other agencies who keep our area beaches safe. A special feature will be the landing and takeoff of the County's ASTRIA helicopter.
- Sandcastle arena and live art - because who doesn't want to take a selfie with the Surfing Madonna?
- Moonlight Beach Lounge & Overlook we transform the overlook into the ultimate kick-back and relax experience with comfy furniture, art, music and more.
- Just-For-Kids Zone - free arts and crafts just for kids!
- Live local musicians with headliner to be announced!
- Local food- Moonlight Beach Deli and Dogs, Cafe Ipe, Food Trucks and more!
Call 760-633-2760 or email email@example.com
for more event information.
The event will be held at Moonlight State Beach- 400 B Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
Surfing Madonna Save the Ocean 5K/10K/10 mile/1K Beach Run/Walk
This year, the City of Encinitas is proud to partner with the Surfing Madonna Oceans Project. Join us for the third annual Surfing Madonna Save the Ocean 5K/10K/10 mile/1K Beach Run/Walk at Moonlight Beach Fest on October 24.
The race starts at 12:30pm (low tide). All participants receive a fun, designer race t-shirt and beautiful custom Surfing Madonna Medal.
Click here for more information and to sign up!