Moonlight Beach Fest- Saturday, October 25, 2014
Join us on Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 9am to 6pm for an amazing day at the cove on the sand with family and friends at Moonlight Beach Fest.
Festivities will include:
- Surfing Madonna Oceans Project 5k/10k/1k Run-Walk
- Science of Surf and Skate (9am-4pm)- Open your eyes to the role that the physical and life sciences play in the activities we love. Plenty of interactive "labs" to check out. You'll be blown away!
- Waterman Lifestyle expo (9am-6pm)- It's all about the Waterman lifestyle. Check out cool exhibits and visit with Encinitas Lifeguards, San Diego County Sheriffs and other agencies who keep our area beaches safe. A special feature will be the landing and takeoff of the County's ASTRIA helicopter.
- Sandcastle arena and live art - because who doesn't want to take a selfie with the Surfing Madonna?
- Moonlight Beach Lounge & Overlook (featuring the NEW artwork from the Surfing Madonna Ocean's Project!)
- Just-For-Kids Zone (9am-2pm)- free arts and crafts just for kids!
- Live local musicians with headliner to be announced!
- Local food- Moonlight Beach Deli and Dogs, Wahoo's Fish Tacos, Whole Foods Encinitas, Cafe Ipe and more!
Call 760-633-2760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more event information.
The event will be held at Moonlight State Beach- 400 B Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
Surfing Madonna Save the Ocean 1k/5K/10K Beach Run/Walk
This year, the City of Encinitas is proud to partner with the Surfing Madonna Oceans Project. Join us for the second annual Surfing Madonna Save the Ocean 1k/5k/10k Beach Run/Walk at Moonlight Beach Fest on October 25.
The race starts at 2:15pm (low tide). All participants receive a fun, designer race t-shirt and beautiful custom Surfing Madonna Medal.
Click here for more information and to sign up!